- Executive Director, Centre for Coins, Culture & Religious History
- Coin Curator, Bethsaida Excavations Project, Israel.
- Fellow, Westar Institute, Willamette University, Salem, OR.
Greg Jenks is an Australian religion scholar and a retired Anglican priest, whose most recent ministry role was Dean of Christ Church Cathedral, Grafton (2017–2022).
Jenks was awarded a PhD by the University of Queensland for his research into the origins and early development of the Antichrist myth. He has a long-standing interest in Christian origins, and is a co-director of the Bethsaida Archaeological Excavation in northern Israel. Jenks had been Visiting Professor and Scholar-in-Residence at St George's College, Jerusalem on several occasions prior to his appointment as Dean in 2015.
- Dean of St George's College, Jerusalem (2015–2017).
- Academic Dean at St Francis Theological College, Brisbane between 2008 and 2015.
- Fellow of the Westar Institute, and served as its Associate Director 1999-2001.
He is the editor of the Afterlives of Jesus project, with 3 volumes forthcoming in the Cascade Books imprint from Wipf & Stock:
- Historical afterlives of Jesus
- Interfaith afterlives of Jesus
- Cultural afterlives of Jesus
His recent publications include
- The Once and Future Bible (Wipf & Stock, 2011)
- The Once and Future Scriptures (Polebridge Press, 2013)
- Jesus Then and Jesus Now (Morning Star Publishing, 2014)
- Wisdom and Imagination (Morning Star Publishing, 2014).